The Fresno Women’s Network was founded in 1987 as a way for women to support each other in business, personal, and professional growth. Members are encouraged to build relationships, mentor one another, and give back to the community.
The Fresno Women’s Network has awarded over 100 scholarships to deserving students from the Central Valley continuing their education. We are excited to have the opportunity to award additional scholarships for the 2018/2019 academic year. Applications will be considered on the basis of demonstrated scholastic merit, community involvement, future goals and career objectives. Both men and women are invited to apply.READ ABOUT FWN SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS BETWEEN THE YEARS 2005-2016
- The applicant must have completed a minimum of 12 units of college coursework.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university institution.
- The applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- The applicant must be a US citizen and permanent resident of either Fresno, Madera, Kings, or Tulare County.
- Completed Fresno Women’s Network Scholarship Application
- Current Academic Transcripts
- Proof of Fall registration (Should the applicant’s registration date fall after the March 31st deadline, please submit a letter from the dean of applicant’s department confirming the 2018 fall registration)
- 2 Letters of Reference
- Applications must be submitted by March 31, 2018. (No late or incomplete application will be accepted)
- The Fresno Women’s Network Scholarship Committee will review all complete applications and select finalists to move on to the interview process.
- All finalists will be contacted and interviewed by the Fresno Women’s Network Scholarship Committee.
- The 2018 scholarships will be presented at the June 12, 2018 Fresno Women’s Network luncheon. Scholarship recipients are required to attend.
- Privacy of the applicant’s files, personal information, and committee recommendations will be strictly observed. These files will be maintained by the Fresno Women’s Network office for a minimum of two years and then destroyed.
- Applicants can apply for the Fresno Women’s Network scholarship more than once. However, applicants can only be awarded the Fresno Women’s Network scholarship twice in their academic career.